- Digital Speech Processing
- The lecture "Digital Speech Processing" deals with basic techniques and current research in the field of speech transmission and enhancement. Examples are speech coding, noise reduction, echo compensation and bandwidth extension.
- Forward Error Correction and Digital Modulation
- The lecture Forward Error Correction and Digital Modulation addresses the aspects of channel coding and digital modulation in modern communication systems
- Information Theory and Source Coding
- In the course Information Theory and Source Coding the basics of Information Theory are introduced and applied to the field of data and speech signal encoding.