- Perfect Sequences
- Easy access to perfect sequences via published software as open source under a BSD‐style license
- UMICore allows for the demonstration, visualization and training of physical layer concepts. The main focus is on adaptive coding and modulation, iterative receiver concepts as well as different channel models.
- The LIStening Test ENvironment (LisTEn) for the subjective assessment of speech and audio signal processing algorithms allows to conveniently set up different types of listening tests (e.g., absolute category rating (ACR), comparison category rating (CCR), and degradation category rating (DCR)) in accordance with the procedures that are, e.g., standardized by the ITU.
- Rate Distortion Upper Bound Calculation Tool
- Matlab code to calculate a new rate distortion upper bound