- Aachen Impulse Response Database
- The Aachen Impulse Response (AIR) database is a set of impulse responses that were measured in a wide variety of rooms. The initial aim of the AIR database was to allow for realistic studies of signal processing algorithms in reverberant environments with a special focus on hearing aids applications.
- Multi-Channel Impulse Response Database
- Multichannel room impulse responses database. The impulse responses are measured in a room with configurable reverberation level resulting in three different acoustic scenarios with reverberation times RT60 equals to 160 ms, 360 ms and 610 ms.
- Wind Noise Database
- This database provides exemplary wind noise signals for the development and evaluation of noise reduction algorithms.